Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Oregon Trail




Ask your parents if they remember the old Oregon Trail game. It was always so much fun even if you never finished. I remember that the boys always loved to go hunting. Well, the last time I played, I ran out of food so I had to hunt and I did pretty well.



******************************************







Click on this picture to start the game: (If the embed does not work . . . click on this link:
https://archive.org/details/msdos_Oregon_Trail_The_1990

**********************************************************************


*****************************************


Here, I have embedded the game for your enjoyment.  Teachers like this game because you have to do math, and read, and think. . . Try to make it to Oregon with most of your people and a little money to spend. Click on the above link to play.

Try the Delux version of the Oregon Trail ( https://archive.org/details/msdos_Oregon_Trail_Deluxe_The_1992 ) You may have to turn off your arrow to play the game - You will see that option in the upper left hand corner - then to get back you will need to press the [esc] key.



No comments:

Post a Comment